Fulford, Staffordshire, ST11 9RU
Date of visit: 14th Sept 2020
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name “Fulford” means “the dirty ford”.
Fulford was recorded in the Domesday Book as Fuleford. The village is one of the possible sources of the surname Fulford.
Formerly a township and chapelry, Fulford became a civil parish on 1 April 1897. The parish was created from part of Stone Rural parish, which itself had been split from Stone parish in 1894.
Fulford is the highest point in the Stafford district and varies between 650 and 730 feet above sea level.
Listed Status No Record
Phone Number (if known) ex 01782 388521
Location – Northing & Westing 52°56’16.9″N, 2°04’11.9″W
Location – Plus code: 9C4VWWQJ+62
Location – what3words: conned.valuables.putts
Location – Grid Reference SJ 95394 37850
Location – OS X & Y: 337850, 395394
Location – Latitude & Longitude: 52.938026, -2.069974
Location – UK Postcode: ST11 9RU